Interested in becoming part of the Ginger Jar Furniture team?
We’d love to hear from you! We are always looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, customer service focused individuals to join our team. View our current opportunities and apply below.
If you are a confident people person, positive and customer-focused individual who is passionate about interior design and enjoys building relationships with Clients; then Ginger Jar Furniture’s 20,000 square foot showroom is the place for you! Our showroom serves as both a retail environment and as a contract showroom for modern luxury indoor and outdoor furnishings. Sales & Design Consultants are product and sales experts who work to tell the story behind the product by esteemed designers and manufactures all across the world. Sales & Design Consultants grow their Client network through in-home visits to Clients and Trade Professionals / Businesses.
- Manage the full Client lifecycle to meet and exceed sales goals
- Facilitate the Client experience and become an expert on educating Clients on each product’s story and details
- Develop and maintain product and design knowledge and industry awareness
- Attend and participate in product trainings, share information amongst peers and utilize the web and catalogues to foster constant growth of product knowledge base
- Assist in maintaining the showroom’s design and visual standard using merchandising guidelines
- Fulfill Client needs and resolve issues accordingly to policies and procedures
- Travel for in-home residential and contract consultations when/if applicable
- Collaborate with fellow Sales & Design Consultants and promote a positive team spirit
Does this sound like you? This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities…
- Retail sales experience or customer success experience
- Background in interior design or architecture
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties both verbally and in writing
- Ability to identify Client needs, problem solve and to understand and explain product features and benefits
- Experience with a POS system and proficiency with MS Office software, web navigation, with 3D rendering programs an asset
- Able to routinely move objects weighing over 20 pounds and to understand safety requirements
- Excellent income potential and incentive compensation.
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.